Social media became a part of people's lives. It is a network of interactions visually compelling through messages and photo that became viral throughout the internet due to its easy accessibility and usability. Perhaps one day Facebook is down for some unknown reason or due to system malfunction you are unable to log-in, check out your friends post, etc. You began to panic. Well, I guess below are helpful things you could do when Facebook is down.
1. Text a Facebook buddy or friend that Facebook is down.
2. Call your parents or relatives that Facebook is down.
3. E-mail your girlfriend/boyfriend that Facebook is down.
4. Post a blog note with photo on your website or blog that Facebook is down.
5. Create a YouTube or Vimeo video that Facebook is down.
6. Spam someone through e-mail or other social networks that Facebook is down.
7. Chat with someone or a friend(s) through Yahoo Messenger, MSN, etc., that Facebook is down.
8. Ask an acquaintance or stranger why Facebook is down.
9. Submit an article about Facebook is down through article sites.
10. Post a question at FormSpring or Yahoo Answers why Facebook is down.
Do you have any other suggestions?